Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Microphone button

dronarg
The french voval recognition is now avalaible but the microphone buttons does not appear in smart keyboard pro.
I have checked the preferences accordingly.

How can I have the vocal button ?

Thank you
cyril Developer
You can't, I need to deliver a new version. However you can use a swipe gesture instead of the mic button
dronarg
Thanks for the info and tip.
I ll wait for a future version and will try the gestures
mmorselli
Thanks for the info, now with the gesture it works (Italian, HTC Desire)

But at every sentence cursor stay at the beginning of text box, so, last sentence are written before the previous ones :)
dronarg
With the last update, the Mic button is here ! Tanks :)
mmorselli
dronarg wrote:With the last update, the Mic button is here ! Tanks :)
yes, but with the same old bug 8-)
mmorselli wrote:But at every sentence cursor stay at the beginning of text box, so, last sentence are written before the previous ones