Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Bulgarian Keyboard has no Dictionary, can I help?

raynerape
I purchased Smart Keyboard just few minutes ago and while Bulgarian keyboard layout exists, no body has committed to create a Bulgarian dictionary. I am willing to do it, where can I learn about the format, tools if needed and also how can it be placed in Android Market free to download? Thanks in advance.
cyril Developer
Hello
I can do it if you give me a list of bulgarian words (just a text file), sorted by decreasing frequency of usage (that's important)
raynerape
Thanks. I'll look around and get back to you.
raynerape
My apologies for not responding to this thread for over 3-4 months but I finally managed to prepare word dictionaries with words sorted based on frequence of use.
Please let a DEV contact me at raynerape@gmail.com and I will provide the dictionary file to you.
cyril Developer
Great. You can send me the list at smartkeyboardpro (at) gmail.com. By the way there is only one dev ;)

[edit: ok, I saw your PM]
cyril Developer
The dictionary is ready here, can you try before I publish it?
cyril Developer
Good! So I have published it on the market, you can advertise it if you want ;)