Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Swype left: left arrow, swipe right, right arrow

gfgodoy
When you´re typing a long text, and you are trying to edit a word or frase, it is difficult to precisely select the text without a trackball on xperia x10a (i had a G1 with trackball so I din't realize how difficult it is to select a point in the middle of a word for instance).

I know swype left and right can be configured. By I'd like the option to map them as left and right arrow keys. (there is a keyboard app on the market that lets you do this but your software is WAY more precise and better skinned so I don't want to change.


Is this possible?
cyril Developer
yes that's possible. Can you open a ticket in the bug tracker so that I don't forget ?
Thanks