Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Hard Keyboard language switcher

eladkatz
Hi
I have a G1 that has a hard keyboard and I sometimes prefer to use it and not the keyboard, however, I sometimes need to write in hebrew and sometimes in english.
In the old keyboard I used (anysoft) there was a keyboard shortcut i used for switching between languages - something like alt-space, but when i tried that here, it did not work, is this a missing feature or is it just not documented (i looked at the FAQ and user guide and didnt see any mention of it)
thanks,
Elad.
cyril Developer
Hi
you didn't miss it, this feature doesn't exist ;)
I can add it in a future version, feel free to use the bug tracker so that I don't forget