Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Text prediction

Dirtjunkie21
I used shiftkey for quite awhile. I did like it but after evaluating my typing style I don't like to stop and look at the suggestion. I think their predictive engine is highly incredible and it can save you some typing. However, I found out I didn't like to 'select' that middle word after a few letters. Again, just a distraction. I'd rather just tap on all the letters and have all the predictions figure out what I'm trying to do. That way I'm not distracted and just type like I would on a regular keyboard. If SKB could drive on the ShiftKey predictive engine, that would be sweet.


LOVE the layout of Smart Keyboard, love the prediction engine of Swiftkey. Any chance of SK coming up with some sort of prediction engine like Swiftkey?