Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Transfer Data From Trail to Pro

hardus
I have been using the trial for awhile and liked it so much that I bought the Pro version. I spent alot of time customising all the settings and adding custom dictionary words for my language (Afrikaans), Is there any way I can transfer all the settings etc from the trial to the pro version?

If it has been answerd somewhere else on the forum, please provide that link, as I cant find it.

Thanks,

Hardus
hardus
HI All, been awhile and no one could answer me, I had to figure it out myself.

Just backup everything with the trial and then make a backup with the pro version also, open the file manager, on the phones's sd card, there is 2 folders, smart keyboard, and smart keyboard pro.

Replace the backup of smart keyboard pro with the one from trial.

I would have hoped by buying this app would get me some form of support, good app, bad support.