Is there a setting to auto show the keyboard when opening a new SMS?
auto show keyboard new message?
I came to ask if there was a way to auto-show the keyboard when a text-field i present, so I guess it fits here.
I think I used to have such a feature activated, but I can't seem to find it now. I've just been through the settings reference:http://www.dexilog.com/smartkeyboard/wi ... _Reference, with searches for "auto" and "show" and neither resulted in anything.
I think I used to have such a feature activated, but I can't seem to find it now. I've just been through the settings reference:http://www.dexilog.com/smartkeyboard/wi ... _Reference, with searches for "auto" and "show" and neither resulted in anything.
It's an Android thing.
Not sure if it's a system item or in the keyboard though. I would imagine it exists in the system... either the keyboard isn't called until you press the input field (system), or the keyboard is called but waiting to pop up (keyboard).
If it's a keyboard thing, it can be changed and added like any other feature.
Not sure if it's a system item or in the keyboard though. I would imagine it exists in the system... either the keyboard isn't called until you press the input field (system), or the keyboard is called but waiting to pop up (keyboard).
If it's a keyboard thing, it can be changed and added like any other feature.