Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

why have a support forum if no one from DEXILOG check it??

ericsweden
:evil: I don't know wy I try to get some support from this company!!!
I been trying to get in contact with DEXILOG since summer 2011 but no response?!?!?!
Wy have a forum like this if the creators of the app check it on their emails???
Send below email some days ago and on answer so far. And one post here and a email last summer without response???
If some one read this please continue...

Hi, I am a satisfied customer of your app Smart Keyboard PRO since many month! I have some questions I would like to ask. · Is it possible by some special settings to make the dictionary able to learn new words by putting two or more known words together to create compound words?If not would it be possible for you to make that in future update?In my HTC desire HD the standard keyboard “Touch input” has that function, but the rest of it sucks… · One more thing that I miss is the the ability to change the word endings of words I already learned the dictionary to learn new endings? Is this some settings I missed? Also, a feature which “Touch input” manage. · Is there some way to download bigger dictionaries in English and Swedish?

Best regard
Eric
TheTehk17
I check this forum daily and answer questions when I can, but as I'm not the SKP dev and just a forum moderator, I can't answer everything.

I don't think you can download bigger dictionaries, but I know you can save words to dictionaries once they're downloaded.