Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

T9 korean keyboard spacebar problem

ERKYSTINE
Hi. I'm korean Smart Keyboard Pro user(my English level is very poor. So I ask to be excused.)
. I use this keyboard very useful. But I found a problem in T9 korean keyboard.
Originally, when I typing a text and press spacebar, Samsung T9 keyboard(chun ji in) is complete that. No make blank space. However Smart Keyboard Pro is not only complete but also make blank space one byte. For example, I try to type '안녕'(press ㅇ,ㅏ,ㄴ.spacebar,ㄴ,ㅕ,ㅇ order) , using Smart Keyboard Pro is '안 녕'
So I want that problem fixed
Plz fix it T^T