It seems like since the update that the keyboard pro on my Sensation, every time that I type a text that it will save the "last"word that I type as a draft. So I then have to go back and delete it. It is very annoying. Anyone else have this issue?
Last word Draft Save
Yes.
A workaround is to, after the text is sent, bring up the keyboard again and hit backspace.
A workaround is to, after the text is sent, bring up the keyboard again and hit backspace.
Dexilog is cyril. He is the sole developer of Smart Keyboard, as far as I know.
I don't think he knows about the issue, but since it's one person... not surprised he hasn't been around lately. It's hard for one person to life their life and deal with it (which is busy enough at that), work, enjoy hobbies, and develop apps such as Smart Keyboard. Same story for the developer of LauncherPro.
I don't think he knows about the issue, but since it's one person... not surprised he hasn't been around lately. It's hard for one person to life their life and deal with it (which is busy enough at that), work, enjoy hobbies, and develop apps such as Smart Keyboard. Same story for the developer of LauncherPro.