Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

HELP: Cannot export autotext.dic and user.dic

zavjah
Hi,

I am currently testing the SKP (trial) on my Galaxy Nexus and cannot export the booth dictionaries to edit and re-import them. The Export reports that the dics are being exported but I can not find them on my Nexus. The Reported Directory doesn't exists and the smartkeyboradtrial-Folder has no files.

Is this function only working with none trial versions?

thanks,
zavjah
Noisemaker
I've the same problem.
When i try to export user dictionary and autotext in .CSV, nothing appens. I need the PRO version to export them?
zavjah
Hello Noisemaker,

I found out that the even in the lite version the dictionary files are being exported to a folder called "smartkeyboardpro" on the same level as "smartkeyboard". So you just need to mnually create a folder with this name and it will work.

cheers,
zavjah