Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

unusual question

marada
I have just discovered smart keyboard which is an awesome app. What I am looking for is a really simple skin that just has the up and down keyboard arrows. I only want these arrows to be visible on the screen (no other keys) and be large so they take up most of the screen.

I know this is a strange request but it is for a disabled person to use and will make a certain application much easier for them to use. Do you know if any Skins exist like this as it would be really useful for me?

Thanks Helen