Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

my phone stopped working & had to get another one.

rissa1009
Recently my htc evo 3d decided to stop working. Sprint ended up giving me a new phone for free because it was a manufactoring problem. I had smart keyboard pro downloaded & a few skins. Is there a way to get the app onto my new phone without having to re-pay for the app itsself. I still have the receipts that were emailed to me. The gentelman at the sprint store told me to try logging on here to see if i could figure something out. I just wasnt sure where to look.
Thanks.