Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Very poor dictionary word choices

larryb34695
Recently, my Smart Keyboard Pro has started picking very wrong words to autocorrect. Example: I type "No" and it changes it to "Not". I type "am" and it changes it to "and". The words "no" and "am" show in the word choice line, but the "bolded" (and, therefore, chosen) word is something else.

I have tried everything, but this is making me totally crazy...it means that *EVERY* single message has problems!!!!

Any ideas? And why suddenly now?
Larry
TheTehk17
You can save the words you're trying to type to the dictionary by long-pressing on them. This fixes it for me.