Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Missing comma in simplified Chinese

biggerbelly
Hi I've using smartkeyboard pro for a while and love it. Recently I've installed Chinese language but realise the Chinese keyboard layout missed out comma.

When long pressing "。", the key I get is "、".

"、" is a symbol used in conjunction with 'etc', not the same with with the common ",", which is just like English "," and used much more often.
I must press "123" to find comma, which is very annoying because, again, comma is used a lot more often.

I hope the developers can switch place between "、" and ",".

Regards,
Ken