Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Alt symbols not showing after upgrade to Pro Version

bfitz11
Hi there, need some help please. upgraded to pro-version and now keyboard does not display alt symbols above letters on keyboard. checked setting and have tried checked and unchecked show alt labels in general settings. What else controls those symbols? thanks. trial version had them fine from the beginning so setting were not touched.
bfitz11
Ok sorry to bother you. I did figure out that I had to update this on my main screen by holding the space bar down to choose smart keyboard. Even though I chose this in the setting it continued to default to android keyboard until i held the space bar and chose it. ok. thanks for a great product