Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

odd auto corrects lately

istaylor71
First, let me say I love your keyboard, and have the paid version, have rated, and have installed paid versions on 2 friends phones. I recently upgraded phones, going from 4.5.0 on OG Droid to 4.6.1 on Droid Bionic, and auto correct is behaving strangely sometimes now. It occasionally does not auto correct common English words. I can't find/think of an example of that right now, but have some similar examples.

Are these problems simply due to a new phone, and SKB needing to relearn?

Odd auto corrects ("correcys" had a bold (auto correct) suggestion down here in the body of my post, but not in the subject line.

Noe is not auto corrected to now. I googled noe and it appears to be a proper name, which I am not familiar with. Why wouldn't "now" take priority?

Thidt yhodr rgosr all should auto correct to "those" it is the first suggestion, but not bold, so doesn't auto correct

"hb" autocorrects to several different things when typed repeatedly:
Hobby Hobby BBQ Hobby Hobby Hobby know in until Hobby BBQ