Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Smart Keyboard Trial Not Staying Active

DelN
I want to start by saying I love Smart Keyboard. It works great, skins are great, long-press options are great, it is great.

:? There is one thing, however, that is really bugging me. Smart Keyboard Trial deactivates everytime the phone is turned off. I have to go into keyboard settings and enable Smart Keyboard, then change the input method to Smart Keyboard everytime I turn the phone back on. Otherwise, I have only the Android keyboard active and only have the Android keyboard available for input method.

I have an HTC Desire CDMA running CM7.

Any help with this would be great.