Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Is Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS or Android 4) Compatible

mrossell
Upgraded Samsung Galaxy S2 to ICS and now Smart Keyboard Pro loads the keyboard but that's about it, the countless customization features that can be configured are not available in the Settings. - For that matter NOTHING CAN BE CONFIGURED.

Also I used to load the Glow Legacy Red skin and it doesn't work.

Already sent an email to Dexilog Contact email about this "incompatibility" to ICS but have not gotten a response.

I just paid for Smart Keyboard Pro around last month, yes it cheap but just want to know if this ICS compatibility issue will be fixed. If not I'm looking for another Soft Keyboard.

Thanks.


Michael
TheTehk17
Hello,

As far as I know, Smart Keyboard has not been updated to be fully compatible with Android 4.0, so there may be issues for some.
PROXIMO
I use ICS and it works fine for me

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2
ChokDK
I use Samsung Galaxy S2 with Icecream 4 (newest update a few days ago) and Smart Keyboard Pro (payed version) is working fine - except that I still can't find out to setup the promised redefine keys (T9)