Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Galaxy Note Pen Field

jeffcamp3
I immediately purchased PRO to get this GREAT keyboard, didn't even have to think twice or even bother with trial.

REQUEST: For Samsung's Galaxy Note, there is a check box feature for "sense pen" when using keyboard. When it senses the "pen" in your hand it gives you a large field for writing with the pen instead of using the keyboard. Since getting the Note, I've used this method (along with the keyboard) several times and find it convenient.

While I know it might seem like an oxymoron to provide a feature to use a pen in a keyboard app, it would be a great feature to have.

Keep up the GREAT work and Thanks!