Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Spell check not working properly

Maxxd
I use the portrait keyboard, and have portuguese and english dictionary installed and enabled.

When I choose T9 with 'PT' option, suggestions are pretty good, altough the spell check in most words don't work properly - for instance - when portuguese work 'onde', which appears on suggestions, receives a red underline (like in microsoft word when a word is bad written), and when I click it the popup gives suggestions in english.

Any possibility to solve this? Or at least disable spell check 'on the fly'. Is pretty annoying to write a whole text in good portuguese, with 95% words with "warnings".