Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

pressing SYM didnt do anything - Xperia Pro

soryuuha
Hi Smart Keyboard devs,

I am on trial version of Smart Keyboard, and using Xperia pro 2.3.4

When i'm on physical keyboard, pressing SYM button did nothing, i was hoping for symbols (like when i'm with international keyboard)

Please assist me regarding this issue.

Thanks,
cyril Developer
Does it work better in version 4.6.0? Similar issues have been fixed
soryuuha
Hy Cyril,

May I try ver 4.6 on trial version first? Seems trial still on 4.5.

I want to make sure it works before purchase it :)


Regards.
soryuuha
Hi cyril,

my friends says pressing SYM button still doesn't give out symbol menu, using Smart Keyboard pro 4.6..
AnaSmart
I hope they are fixing this soon and also make the language button in the keyboard be the one that changes language like it did before