Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

User Dictionary Confirmation/Mass Delete

lolwat
A feature I would like to see is a mass delete for the User Dictionary, so I can delete all the incorrect words quicker.

What I'd like to see even more is a confirmation before a word is entered into the User Dictionary. So when I mistype a word, I don't get a bunch of incorrect entries in my dictionary.
Maybe a popup or something on the predicted words line saying ADD TO DICTIONARY? YES - NO or something.

I think it would be useful...
SamFerdinand
Yes! Yes! and Yes, please! This is exactly what I don't like about this keyboard. It's all too easy to add faulty words to the database and too cumbersome to rid the dictionary of them.