Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Multi-Touch Capitalization?

inate71
I have a feature suggestion.

Could you make it so if you wanted to capitalize a letter, you'd press and hold the "shift" button, then press a letter? Obviously, it would require more sophisticated multitouch. This feature is on the iPhone's keyboard.

Anyone else think it's a cool idea?
cyril Developer
Hello
this already words, at least on the Nexus One. If it doesn't work on yours, indeed it must be a multitouch issue (not due to the keyboard, but still I may find workarounds)
inate71
Yeah, I have a Moto Droid. So... It doesn't work. :P
ttl
That feature works here on an HTC desire.
What doesnt works, is to keep pressed the shift button and then press multiple keys, it only capitalizes the first key.
inate71
ttl wrote:That feature works here on an HTC desire.
What doesnt works, is to keep pressed the shift button and then press multiple keys, it only capitalizes the first key.

That's what I want. I know the iPhone can do this.