Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

word picking: room for improvement

daniello
External image (i48.tinypic.com)

The above screenshot shows a situation where I would rather have "Test" printed than "test".

What I would reeeeaaallly like to have:

1. Longpress "test" to remove it completely from the suggestion list (ideally only for German .. in English it's valid)
- maybe popup a "-test" for a confirmation
2. Have Smart Keyboart learn that if I use Test more than once - this should be the preferred (orange) suggstion
3. Longpress "Test" to make it default for that situation
- maybe poup a "+Test" for a confirmation

I think in general if you long press something that is not orange it should be added/prioritize and if you long press something that is orange it should be removed.

Actually I would need this quite often.