Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

hardware keyboard problem with swedish/finnish

Barleyman
I have Xperia pro. On stock rom smart keyboard works ok. I tried a custom rom and now smart keyboard wants to use english layout on hardware keyboard.

I dug around a little and changed keyprint.xml according to these instructions. This fixed the xperia keyboard but NOT smart keyboard pro.

The problem is probably that the author of the rom mixed firmware of ARC S with Xperia pro which is very similar otherwise but no hardware keyboard.

Do you know where is the keyboard "stuff" defined that you use to look up the hardware keyboard layout?