Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

[Request] New Go Keyboard Theme

dopejayoh
I recently downloaded Go Keyboard to try and give a new keyboard a chance but I'm too used to Smart Keyboard. I did, however, really like the skin they had for the Go Keyboard which doesn't seem to be the same one that was posted before in another thread.

I'll attach a screenshot of the way it looks. I would really appreciate if anyone would give this skin a try. I would also like it if the suggestion bar of this skin was black and that the key press was a shade of blue.

Thank you for your attention!

External image (i50.tinypic.com)