Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Autotext with physical keyboard

Zkyevolved
Hello everyone. Is this possible to do? I'd like to continue to use custom autotext while using the physical keyboard on the milestone.

How can I achieve this?

Thanks
cyril Developer
Hello

It's possible, that's actually an interesting feature of Smart Keyboard ;) You just need to enable "Physical keyboard" option, and all the prediction features of Smart Keyboard (including AutoText) should work.
DavidR
Let me just say that I just bought Smart Keyboard Pro, and one of the things I like most about it is the ability to get predictive text and non-Roman-language keyboards with the physical keyboard on my Samsung Stratosphere. The setting for this is in the General settings section, not Language or Text prediction.