Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

delete all user words

jab123
I've been using the smart dictionary for a while and have noticed that many words are in the user dictionary that are typos.
I do think that as the smart dictionary improves the prediction will become much better but it has become a hassle to delete all the words i don't want individually.
so is there a way to delete all the words in the custom user dictionary? currently each word much be deleted individually. thanks!
cyril Developer
Hello
yes I should add a button for that...
If you are familiar with adb you can do it manually:

- Run "adb shell"
- From the shell, run "sqlite3 /data/data/net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/databases/userdic.db"
- In the sqlite3 console, type "delete from userwords;"

Then kill the keyboard