I just started using Smart Keyboard (I abandoned GO when they started pushing ads aggressively), and I love it! There is only one feature of GO Keyboard that I would love to see implemented in Smart Keyboard. GO has a key on its virtual keyboard that removes the keyboard from the screen. This can be very handy. For instance. when creating or editing a calendar item or contact, sometimes I want the keyboard to go away so I can easily scroll down to other entry fields. It would be nice if this could be implemented in a future update. On the whole, though, Smart Keyboard is a great app, and well worth the price for the Pro version.
Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.