Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Voice input doesn't work (besides English) on ICS 4.0.4

Obender
On my old phone it was working fine for any language I've used but on galaxy s3 (Sprint) with ICS 4.0.4 it tries to recognize voice input as English no matter what language the keyboard is currently on.
New Daddy
Obender wrote:On my old phone it was working fine for any language I've used but on galaxy s3 (Sprint) with ICS 4.0.4 it tries to recognize voice input as English no matter what language the keyboard is currently on.
I have the same problem. Is the developer on this? The developer doesn't seem to be focused on improving this app. Only three updates this year, and numerous bugs have not been addressed.
New Daddy
Today, I found the answer. Try MultiLing Keyboard (https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... atin&hl=en). It is free, versatile and takes care of the couple of issues that Smart Keyboard had, which its developer has neglected to solve, including the proper voice recognition language. MiltiLing follows the language of the current keyboard when on voice recognition.

Goodbye Smart Keybard Pro, and welcome MiltiLing!