Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Can't find "ñ, Ñ"

vladeoff
Hello again, as I am a big fan of cyril's app, could this characters be added in the [6,mnoñ] or [6,MNOÑ] so I can add the two characters easily. And... here's the catch.. I can't find the "ñ, Ñ" in the extended characters, nor in the ENGLISH, ENGLISH UK, and ENGLISH INTERNATIONAL language pack. Please tell me what to do to show the "ñ, Ñ" on the [6] or any ideas how to display them. Currently I'm using the stock keyboard at the moment because I don't have these characters on SKP.. thank you very much.
vladeoff
BTW.. I've found some tricks here.. ^^

I was desperately looking for answers, and accidentally I've found "Force Latin Layout" and I choose the "SPANISH" language.. and HOLA.. "ñ, Ñ" appears on 6th button.. horraahh!! therefore I conclude, best keyboard goes to.... "drumroll" "drumroll" Smart Keyboard PRO! thanks for this app cyril.. :) (though you're not here) :)