Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Long press should pre-select the displayed alt-key

kno1
I'd like to see that when you long press on a key, the alt-key displayed on the key is pre-selected in the popup keyboard. Now, when I for example long press on the e (in english layout) the é is selected. It would be nicer if the 3 is already selected, so you don't need to slide to get a three

BTW
I really like the program, I've already bought it twice, once from Slide Me and then again from the market, since slide me doesn't update :P
kno1
I wouldn't have thought it to be a bug, more like a missing feature... hence my feature request. But great that you are aware of it!