Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Shortcut to "select input method"

itsmax
I think it'd be really nice if I can set "hold space" bar as shortcut to select system input.

I'm using Galaxy Nexus. And I'm constantly need to to switch from default keyboard to smart keyboard when I need to type Thai.

Please consider
Thank you
digitalmp
I'll second this.. Smart Keyboard Pro is in need of a feature update for ice cream sandwich. The microphone button also doesn't link to the newest version of google voice typing, and with the removal of the long press on ICS to switch input methods, changing keyboards is a somewhat tangled process. A long press on the spacebar is the default method on the pre-installed keyboard. The functionality of the keyboard is starting to diminish a bit with Android 4.0.