Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

any option to toggle a feature i am looking for?

Duarian
I just got my galaxy s3, and this keyboard apparently is by far the best I have used. I was wondering; on my X2, when I would put a punctuation in it would backspace for me if I was already ahead of the word by one space. Is there anyway to have this keyboard do this? Thank you!
DavidR
I really like this keyboard too, on my Samsung Stratosphere. I think what you're looking for is in the keyboard's settings under Text prediction > Swap punctuation. To get to the settings, either start at the phone's Home page and do Menu > Settings > Language and keyboard, and then select Smart Keyboard Pro settings; or, while typing with the keyboard, long-press the 123 button.