Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Possible Incompatibility with ICS (Android 4.4) - Galaxy S3

miltonalmeida
I had an HTC Evo and used the voice input in Portuguese all the time very successfully. Now I changed to the Galaxy S3 and I cannot get the voice input to work with Portuguese or any other language that I use (Portuguese, Spanish, Italian). That's may be because the I.C.S. has that infernal Google Voice Input and it forces to use that. But I am sure that with a few tweaks in the software, the Smart Keyboard Pro may be able to "use" the Google Voice language capabilities and when we toggle to a language, automatically change to the languages picked on the Google Voice. So, because I cannot get to "speak" to the phone in Portuguese and get the Portuguese transcription, I think there may be a compatibility problem between the Smart Keyboard software and the Android 4.4 on the Galaxy S3 version. Am I right? Is there anything that can be done about it? Suggestions, please!

Milt