Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

[REQ] Swifttype 3 Keyboard

dannyry
Can someone please make a skin resembling the swift type 3 keyboard. I bought the app but the keyboard is laggy at times and takes up to much space. Would rather use smart keyboard with a similar skin.
CupCheck
Bump. I would like a port from the Neon theme from Swiftkey 3 in particular. I have been trying to skin my own with no luck sofar. So if anyone could do that, that would be awesome.
CupCheck
Danny, I got to thinking and I don'tknow if I posted the bump for the same keyboard or not. If it wasn't, than you have my apologies. :D

Either way, if you were talking about the Swiftkey3 keyboard, than I got tired of waiting for someone else to post something. So I went and learned only a little bit at this point on how to skin your own keyboards. So if you are interested here is a link.

I cloned Swiftkey3's Neon theme. That was my favorite and it matched my ICS on my G-Nex. I have everthing except for the suggestion bar and the mic icon. I am still learning about editing the xml file for those. And if I get it going, I will definately post it up here. But I added the Roboto Bold font in this skin. If you don't like the font, let me know and I can try and put a different font in.

If you were talking about a different one, do you have a link? I can give it a shot. I can't guarantee anything. But I'll give it my damndest for you.

And the most important part, TheTehk's awesomeness was used for the key outlines, as I couldn't get any others to "stick." His keys work great here so I used them.

https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/Public/S ... w=25949ff7

External image (img.tapatalk.com)

External image (img.tapatalk.com)


____________________
( "King of the Self-Edit'" )

Remember, Never, ever fart in your bunker gear.
TheTehk17
I have it in my signature. I did this a year ago ;)