Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

New skin idea?

inate71
Could you PLEASE make a skin like this?

http://www.droid-life.com/wp-content/up ... 00x360.png

It's the DroidX's multi-touch keyboard. If you do make this skin, please have it so the "." and the "," are separate. Keep the default layout, but have this theme's skin. That would be the best. I'm sorta bored of the current skins... Oh, and make sure it's HD--for us Droid users! :D

Thanks a ton,
Nate
subvecto
I liked this skin as well!

cheers, s
cyril Developer
I don't plan doing new skins for now
What will be implemented in a future is a skin engine compatible with Better Keyboard (which became a kind of de facto standard)
eolsgaard
So we will be able to download the better keyboard skins? Holy awesomeness...

I love your keyboard more than Better Keyboard because I think it's much faster and smoother, and Better Keyboard's only real selling point to me is their skins. If we can use Better Keyboard skins with Smart Keyboard software, it's the best of both worlds!
inate71
I'm with the guy above me. Your keyboard is amazing, but they have more skins. :\

I'm looking forward to the skin engine. :) I'll be (try to be) patient! :D