Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

External hardware-keyboard mixes letters

Sattva
Used adapter
USB OTG Host Adapter Cable for Samsung Galaxy S II Note Nexus
and plugged external keyboard
A4Tech Natural_A Multimedia Keyboard
http://a4tech.ua/index.php?version=1&pa ... temID=1518

Smart Keyboard Pro 4.6.2 outputs russian letters but thay are not those letters I see on keys of the keyboard.
English letters are ok.
Have anybody solved such problem with non-English languages?
Do I need to install some other soft-keyboard instead of Smart Keyboard Pro?

Thank you for your answers!

Samsung Galaxy Nexus I9250 Android 4.0.4
Smart Keyboard Pro 4.6.2

Alexey,
Kiev, Ukraine
DavidR
I have noticed a similar phenomenon with Hebrew. The assignment of QWERTY keys to Hebrew keys seems non-standard (even on the software keyboard onscreen). When using the physical keyboard, I find it difficult to remember which keys will type which letters.