Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Mic Question

phaze3131
I'm wondering why pressing the mic button brings up a different looking voice input than the normal voice search application widget ?

is it using the same apk or is smart keyboard somehow using its own voice file?

thanks for the help
TheTehk17
phaze3131 wrote:is smart keyboard somehow using its own voice file?
To some extent, as far as I know, yes.
phaze3131
I just learned that it is using the old voice input file. Meaning because I am on ICS, and there is a new one, Smart Keyboard still insists on using the old one.

Hopefully this gets fixed soon.
Geeks Nerdy
I have downloaded a blue glowy skin, but my Mic does not feature on the keyboard after activating the keyboard. I need help to set this right please.
TheTehk17
Geeks Nerdy wrote:I have downloaded a blue glowy skin, but my Mic does not feature on the keyboard after activating the keyboard. I need help to set this right please.
Settings<Language and Keyboard<Smart Keyboard<Voice Input<Mic button.