Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

T9 presses extra letters.

DaltonM
It just recently started doing this.
It seems to be on the bottom layer of keys. Other keyboards work just fine, but aren't as good as Smart Keyboard :(

Say I try to type "hey"
I hit ghi and get : I
I hit def and get: he
I hit wxyz and get: Heyw, which corrects to Heywood...

I hit the key only once, as I have been for so many months, and all of the sudden I'm getting a crazy glitch that makes it 100000x more tedious to use T9!!

Help :(? I paid for this and now I can't use it...