Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

x10 mini landscape keyboard

giancarlo64
hi,
I have downloaded yesterday the smartkeyboard pro (ver. 102) on my sony ericsson X10 mini. The normal keyboard is to small but the landscape is more or less OK. The problem is that only with FRING the keyboard switch to landscape, in the other applications (I've tried Calender and SMS) if I turn the phone the keyboard does't switch to landscape. :(

regards

Gian Carlo
cyril Developer
Have you tried to restart your phone? This is a known problem explained in the FAQ
giancarlo64
yes, I tried to restart the phone but I get the same problem.
giancarlo64
Any news about this bug ?
I have tried to restart again the X10 mini but I got the same problem

Regards

Gian Carlo
cyril Developer
Not yet
I need first to be able to reproduce this problem, as it seems specific to this phone
giancarlo64
Hi again Cyril,
I allways have the same problem, I have upgraded several times the keyboard program but the problem is still there. Any suggestion ?

Regards


Gian Carlo
cyril Developer
Well, I'm not sure I understood correctly the problem. Is it the app which doesn't switch to landscape, or just the keyboard? If it's the app then I cannot do anything, this is up to each app to specify whether it can work in landscape mode