Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

korean dictionary

dharma89
is it possible to have a korean dictionary for smart keyboard PRO?

I saw one posting regarding bulgarian dictionary, and you have mentioned if i have list of words in frequency order... but where can i get those? any suggestion?
cyril Developer
Hello
yes I need such a list. If I knew where to find it, I would already have built the dictionary ;)
cyril Developer
The dictionary will come soon, it's being tested at the moment
cyril Developer
The korean dictionary is now available in the market.
Note that you need Smart Keyboard Pro 2.6.0 to use it, otherwise you will make the keyboard crash when loading the dictionary (korean letters were not supported)
Please let me know if you see any problem!
dharma89
so i have installed the dictionary, but it is missing some critical words so i am adding the phrases and words that i t is missing... but after i added hundreds of them, it starts to lag and sometimes the keyboard just dissapear and comes back. (i think it just crashes) so I wonder is it possible to edit that dictionary data manually?
cyril Developer
you cannot add phrases in the user dictionary, only words. If you see a crash, I'm interesting in seeing the logs (with "Log Collector" for instance), but I suspect it has something to do with the words being too large (there is a limit of 32 characters, but maybe there are issues specific to Korean)