Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

More Robust AutoText?

Agrajag
Cyril,

I'd be very interested in seeing a more robust extension of the AutoText feature. I use this a LOT and now people I text complain that I sound robotic at times.

OMG -> Oh my god
TY -> Thank you

That sort of blandness (on my part) can lead to this. However, what if the feature worked liked this:

OMG -> Oh my god, Oh my, Wow
TY -> Thanks, Thank you, Thanks a lot, Thanks a bunch, Much appreciated, Danke

In other words, let me provide several entries per items and then just randomly pick any of the entries which would then really break the monotony.
cyril Developer
Hello
that's interesting, I will keep this for future versions
v941726
slide it has this built in. how about a way to import them? but i like his idea. im too old to use the text acronyms. lol