Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

My Desire lost Vibration

starqbic
I installed Smart Keyboard into my Desire, and the default haptic feedback function has suddenly stopped working.
(The vibration when I type messages is fine, but the vibration whenever I hit icons is gone)
My phone setting seems fine. I tried the app "Sound Manager", or "Smart Vibrator", that some people say it's helpful, yet it didn't work. I did not perform the 'shock therapy' yet and I will not.
I haven't tried the Factory Reset, because I don't want to lose all apps I have installed.

Anybody got a solution?
cyril Developer
Does it work again when you switch to the stock keyboard? And after restarting your phone?