Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Keyboard won't load

rankindaveyg
I have a Nexus One, running Froyo. I had to revert to the standard keyboard because Smartkeyboard kept crashing when I tried to use speech to text. Now, I can't get it to load at all - I select "Smart Keyboard Pro" in the keyboard preferences, but the stock Android keyboard loads. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling twice with the same results.
rankindaveyg
Any updates? I loved this keyboard when it worked. I paid for it, and now I can't use it.
cyril Developer
Hello
I never saw any problem with speech to text on Froyo, so it's probably a problem specific to your phone / configuration
I can't help you without the logs of the crash, which you can get with Log Collector for instance.
rankindaveyg
It started working again after one of the recent updates. Yay!