Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Compact Querty, Compact keyboard Accents

luminoso
A)
I really miss the accents on ABC DEF keyboard.
Without it it becomes almost fully useless since on portuguese accents can change all the meaning of a sentence.

B) enter not to send the message is also useful. Imagine that I want to enter WWW on ABC DEF keyboard
It should be: W, enter, W, enter, W, enter

That is faster than: W, waaiiiiitttttttttttttt, W, waiiiiiitttttttttt, W, wait, y, delete, w

C) If I need to switch smilie key to enter key and not have to swipe gestures enabled there is no way.
So: to select T9 keyboard: enable it on swipe then disable. It should be a option

thank you