Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Some suggestions.

Oveja
I emailed you about this only to read the automated message suggesting that I post suggestions here. And so, here I am.

My suggestions are:

1. Add an option, if possible, to adjust the length of a "long press" so that it can be shortened to allow quicker input of the characters.
2. Add the commonly used symbols to the suggestion bar at all times when no word is being typed. If you look at the default keyboard in 2.2 you know what I'm talking about.
3. Add the option to swipe the space bar to change languages like in the default keyboard in 2.2. This is really necessary, but I thought it was kind of a cool feature, plus it adds a little more room taking the language button off.

If you added these the keyboard would be perfect! Other than these I love it :)