Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Suggestion bar punctuation

yhwhsupports
The punctuation bar shows an arrow at the right end to scroll over to see more options, yet that arrow is larger than the one character (a closed parenthesis) that is there to scroll over. Sometimes, like as I'm typing this, it shows all my characters, but often it won't. Perhaps there are parameters set that keep it from showing. Any chance we can get this resolved? Any one else out there notice this? I only have seven punctuation characters, and would like everything to be speedily accessible. Thanks for your time. I'm using a Galaxy S3 from Verizon.