Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Problems with K-9 Mail?

ddonofrio
I use smart keyboard pro and K-9 mail. It appears that smart keyboard pro locks up and forces K-9 to force close on too many occasions. It happens about once in every 8 or so emails i type. It seems the more i type the more smart keyboard lags and then force closes K-9. It doesn't close down any other program, but occasionally lags. Thoughts?

I am using a T-Mobile mytouch3g with Android version 1.6
cyril Developer
Hello
I can't see how a keyboard could cause a crash of another app
Anyway can you give me the phone logs (with "Log Collector") when you see such a problem?